- Two story, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home filled with memories
- Spacious living room with fireplace that kept us warm and cozy many nights
- A home where we learned to be a family
- Large backyard with play area, where we watched our little boy climb and explore, where we played baseball, slip n’ slide, roasted marshmallows, and had many cookouts.
- Eat-in kitchen that has been freshly painted – a couple different greens because the first one looked neon!
- A dining room that has housed all tangible things precious to me when I couldn’t find a spot for them.
- All bedrooms are on the upper level, two smaller rooms across from the master where we heard the pitter patter of little feet heading toward us many a night.
- Two smaller bedrooms have had many makeovers, transforming from guest rooms and offices into perfect paradises for three precious little boys.
- Rooms that hold memories, whispers, baby’s cries, prayers, and giggles within their walls
- A newly renovated master bath including a garden tub, which has been the scene for many pirate battles for a solid two years.
- A smaller full bath where little ones have learned to brush their teeth and have soap wars in the sink. A tub that is large enough to hold a baby tub, where small coos, kicking feet, and sweet smiles have known to be seen.
- One car garage with work bench and matching child size work bench, where father son bonding has occurred.
Although, this wonderful home is for sale, our memories are not. We will pack them up tight, and take them with us wherever we go. The play area, basketball hoop, and fridge are to remain, special moments will be taken with everything else.
Now it’s real…